Visiting Hours at Beckett Springs
Visitation is offered daily from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m in our cafeteria.
Doors open at 6:50 p.m. Visitors must arrive prior to 7:15 p.m. There are no exceptions for late arrivals.
Please use the entrance at the front of the building (near outside seating) and not the main lobby.
A few important rules:
- To attend visitation, you must have the patient's ID number and you must be on the patient's approved visitation list.
- Two visitors per patient. For the safety of the patients, we cannot rotate visitors throughout visitation and there is no early exiting.
- Patient belongings are permitted for dropoff during visitation.
- No personal items (other than keys) are permitted during visitation. Please store your personal belongings in your car.
- Children under the age of 14 cannot visit without pre-arranged supervision.
- Meadows: Tuesdays 3:30pm-4:15pm
- Cedars: Tuesdays 3:30pm-4:15pm
- Sunrise: Mondays 3:30pm-4:15pm
- Willows: Mondays 3:30pm-4:15pm
Note: Family Programing is strictly for family members and patients to participate in an educational session
Patient Voicemail Box
To speak to a patient during their stay leave a message on the patient voicemail box at 513-714-7343. Calls may be returned at the sole discretion of the patient during regularly scheduled phone times.
When leaving a message, clearly state the patient's name, your name and a call back number. Please do not leave any additional information, as you have limited recording time.